- Downtime email notifications whenever an outage of your monitored devices is detected
- Email notification consolidation. The service means you will receive one notification when multiple servers are down rather than having your inbox flooded with messages from varying monitors. This service keeps your inbox clean and without clutter.
- Sensitivity threshold allowing you to control your downtime notification enabling you to avoid false downed services reports.
- Downtime logging allowing you to scan and search logs of your outages to see total downtime duration for each incident
- Pro-active support and reboots allowing you to automatically notify our staff in the event of an outage. The automatic notification means SolarVPS will resolve your issue quickly without you emailing or calling us. We do this so you do not have to be bothered.
- SMS Notifications to receive notifications directly to your SMS-enabled mobile device.
- Reseller Control Panel allows you to provide monitoring-integrated hosting to all of your clients.
Captain’s Log, Stardate 8.4.12: Greetings and salutations from the communications deck of SolarVPS. Captain Jean-Luc Picard has taken off to some far reaching galaxy beyond the stars and has left the members of the SolarVPS Communications Deck in charge of all future Captain’s Log entries. Who knows when his shiny bald head will be back. With his departure, we have been sorting through log entries he has been meaning to write. This has led us to a curiously interesting entry titled “SolarRay Monitoring.” We had to ask around but when we finally tracked down Captain Riker he filled us in on what SolarRay Monitoring is. SolarRay Monitoring is an exclusive SolarVPS technology crafted in secret with years of acquired knowledge and gathered experience. SolarRay Monitoring is SolarVPS’s answer to unexpected and protracted VPS downtime. It is our Solar System’s never setting sun guaranteeing you 24/7/365 monitoring from six locations all across the globe (two in Clifton, NJ, one in Miami, London, Los Angeles and Dallas). SolarRay was developed to be highly scalable, allowing us to perform millions of scans with no service degradation. Our exclusive monitoring technology was built from the ground up by SolarVPS engineers to be fully integrated with the Solar System, enabling faster and more efficient support for our clients. That support includes: