Support > General Support

MYSP Outage updates?

(1/1)

Slowlemur:
By my recollection, it has been about a month since the MYSP went down, is there an update as to what is going on and when we can expect a fix?

Also, a few more details would be nice regarding the process in the meantime.
- Should I be expecting reminder invoices or am I on my own to remember to pay?
- If I have a cc on file, is it going to auto charge still?
- How do I track a support ticket?

I'm a relatively new subscriber to SolarVPS so maybe I'm just out of the loop...

Roscoe Pico:
Hi Slowlemur,
Our staff is in the process of restoring full access to all customers. Some customers have already been restored at this point but it will take some time to get all customers back into the system. This is a very slow process that has required significant assistance from Parallels and we've proceeded with the utmost care and caution.

We are going hardware node by hardware node and hope to have all customers restored within the next couple of weeks. If you believe you have an outstanding invoice, we can certainly look that up for you and let you know what needs to be paid. Please contact us at sales at solarvps dotcom so we can take care of any outstanding billing items you may have.

Thank you so much for your patience and continued support.

Earthling:
I'd like to add to what Ross has already said, if I may, from a customer perspective.

--- Quote from: Slowlemur on September 08, 2008, 11:08:34 AM ---- Should I be expecting reminder invoices or am I on my own to remember to pay?

--- End quote ---

Under normal circumstances, SolarVPS bill on the same day each month as the day you got your first invoice. So if you backtrack through your emails to the last invoice you received, whatever day that was sent out to you, that's your payment due date each month. Because I have a few VPSs here I just made myself a little Excel sheet with the info needed to make a payment, due dates, etc. You should, by now, have some information about how to make a payment. If you haven't then, as Ross said, just shoot an email to sales and they'll fill you in with the details. That email you send actually triggers an automated response to you from the support/sales system, which leads to the answer to your other question ....

--- Quote from: Slowlemur on September 08, 2008, 11:08:34 AM ---- How do I track a support ticket?

--- End quote ---

Check the acknowledgment email you get back to any ticket you raise :)

Along with details confirming your ticket number, subject, department handling the matter, etc, you'll see a link to the support system and, below that, the email address and password you should use to log in to the support system and read the ticket details.

You can also update the ticket details with any further info or questions, or close the ticket if you're happy that the matter has been resolved.

--- Quote from: Slowlemur on September 08, 2008, 11:08:34 AM ---I'm a relatively new subscriber to SolarVPS so maybe I'm just out of the loop...

--- End quote ---

Don't ever feel out of the loop Slowlemur - There are several "old timers" here in the forums (me included) who will be happy to help you with any general questions you have. Of course, specific stuff relating to your VPS(s) or account should go straight into the ticket system and not in public here.

By the way, the Support/Sales system was totally unaffected by the HSPC issue (it's a different piece of software) and the support guys are performing in their usual lightening fashion ... I can vouch for that 'cos I've had poor Marius jumping through hoops for me all morning LOL

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version