Mission Control SolarSystem Managed Support
What is Mission Control?
Mission Control* is our Managed Support add-on option available for any SolarSystem Cloud VPS with cPanel or Plesk control panels**. Mission Control includes:
- Maintenance & Troubleshooting of any industry standard services running on a single Cloud VPS (ex. Apache/llS, PHP/.Net, Exim/Postfix, DNS & Email)**
- Migrations from any compatible control panel to a supported control panel
- Assistance identifying the local account of any abuse/compromise related issues
- Data Migration from any failed or replaced hardware
Mission Control is available for the following OS’s and Control Panels:
- CentOS 5.8 & 6.3, Windows 2008 R2 & Windows Server 2012 – 64 bit
- cPanel, Plesk
Solar VPS Mission Control can be purchased from within the SolarSystem store after selecting an applicable OS template with supported control panel.
Mission Control for How Much?
- Mission Control is $35 per month per Cloud VPS.
- The minimum term for Mission Control is 3 months.
*Mission Control is not available on Cloud VPS systems which do not have Plesk or cPanel.
**Control Panels (Plesk & cPanel) are an additional $10 per month.
Why Do I Need Mission Control?
It’s a good question. The truth of it is, Mission Control isn’t only for tech consumers who know they need professional IT support. We have designed Mission Control for IT professionals, business executives and web hosting experts who have more important things to deal with than troubleshooting Apache or identifying abuse on their VPS.
Why do you need Mission Control? It’s simple: Mission Control ensures you have technical help with your VPS whenever you need it. Be it getting FTP access, setting up OS templates or smoothing out security issues. Mission Control is your insurance against major IT headaches – it’s our guarantee of your peace of mind.
Invest in Mission Control within the SolarSystem store.
The Fine Print
- Management does not include content or code troubleshooting or full reporting or investigation of abuse/compromised server related issues
- The first 15 minutes of support for any non-industry wide services or applications is provided for free andadditional time can be purchased at $150/hr with a minimum of 30 minutes.
- Mission Control is only available for servers with a supported control panel***.
- Any actions taken by the customer or software vendor at the request of the customer that breaks any part of thecustomer’s server or infrastructure may be billable after 15 minutes of troubleshooting at $150/hr. To avoid this, the customershould ask Solar VPS to fix any malfunctioning component prior to attempting to fix it themselves or having a 3rd partyvendor troubleshoot the issue.
- Origin and destination control panel and OS must be the same. For example, a Linux/cPanel to Linux/cPanel migrationwould be included; Linux/cPanel to Windows/Plesk migration would not be.
- Support is based upon availability